Subject: Re: Spline tutorial ?
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: Ole Gunnar Dokka <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 12:14:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Ole Gunnar Dokka wrote:
> I am a former 3ds user, who now has "converted" to Lightwave for the 
> Intel Platform. 
> Are there any good tutorials for using splines/patches available?
> Books, online resources - whatever!
> Ole Gunnar Dokka

In our Lightspeed video series, we had a tutorial that touched on splines 
for a page turning tutorial. In an upcoming issue of Lightspeed we will 
have a huge tutorial that also deals with splines/pathces.  These videos 
are avaialble in both NTSC and PAL and a subscription to them can be 
ordered by calling or faxing to one of the numbers below.  Subscription 
rates are set to go up in 7 weeks so subscribe today if you haven't 
already done so.

M.Coats
Lightspeed
                                              
________________________________________________________________________
Current Rates Per Year: US $96   Canada $120   Europe / Other $160
PAL Versions: Add $60 to the subscription base price.
________________________________________________________________________
Orders 805-726-3545   or 800-764-8696 (US only)        Info 805-726-3546
Fax 805-726-3544        2763 W. Ave L Suite 172 - Lancaster - Ca - 93536

*Distributor/Dealer Inquiries welcome            
--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]